Thursday

The Private Eye X Ray.

Gosh.


Previously on this blog, please refer to this link. The blog EDM 2031 follows the evidence and background surrounding this issue.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Andrew Bousfield
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:08:43 +0100
From: Dr Helen Bright <drhelenbright@>
To: Rita Pal <dr.ritapal>



Ritz, Andrew has proposed to give credit to your paper and for you to take down your postings on the Internet. What do you think? Actions speak louder than words. 


HB

5 comments:

  1. Un-F- Believable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing post. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. keep posting such an interesting things
    healthcare consulting firm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rita, I have just been through something similar and have been looking for guidance as to how to deal with it. I would be grateful if I can communicate with you further

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on Twitter or Facebook....or even G Plus. Feel free to communicate.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete